Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Mr.wolf

 Mr.Wolf

I was woken up by something loud, it was strange so I went out

for a look. It was nothing at first but something started to move.  A strange noise by a tree. It started to rustle as soon as I stepped out my door…


I wondered who it was. Then I went back to my room and went to sleep. In the early morning I went for a walk. It was very dark. I was standing by something strange, I walked over to it to have a better look but there was nothing, then a tree next to me started rustling and the sky went dark. I turned around and Mr Wolf was standing there…


I ran but he caught me. I scream but no one hears me. He dragged me back to his den and prepared to eat me. I silently cry into the hem of my dress as I watch him lay out his wooden table with his plate and knives and forks on the table. Then finally he turns to me and gives me a wide mouthed toothy grin and says…. “HELLO! My name is Joe! Would you like tea or coffee?” I sat there shocked, my mouth wide open.  He sadly said “ or you can go home if you want”. I felt bad if I didn't say anything, umm, uhh I would like a tea I guess!.I sat there silently with him looking at me with his mouth wide open...


A few weeks later he became friends with me, we did most of the things together.But one day I walked outside my house ,it was dark. I was standing by something strange again the sky went dark, the tree next to me went rustling again. I turned around and Mr Wolf was standing there with his hungry looking face.


“Dingggg dinggggg”my alarm was ringing, I thought it wasn’t a dream. After that it’s like a nightmare forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment